- Adults with substance misuse problems
- All referrals will be considered
- Detoxification prior to intake is preferred
- Must be mentally and physically able to participate fully in programs while residing at the centre
- Must be motivated to participates in programs
Any community requires rules and guidelines. These are necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the facility and guarantee the safety and security of all participants. Upon admission a staff member will go over the guidelines with you beginning with the following two rules that are non-negotiable and always result in discharge.
- Use of any mood altering drugs or alcohol will result in immediate discharge
- No violence or aggressive behavior will be tolerated. This is a safe environment
See our Daily Schedule...
Adults with substance misuse problems